2009-01-04

Squeeze time to read



I really want to make a list and then read one by one. But I find it difficult for I have little spare time to read regularly.
I have to work from 6am till 7pm four days a week and I often spend one day to walk around the city to find interseting gallery. Every two week I have to go shopping. That means every week,I have only one or two days left. If I have to go to school, may be several hours left.


So I squeeze time to read:


1. Read while taking a train

2. Read when in toilet(quite enjoy the quiet moment in toilet)

3. Taking books in bag, read in case have to wait some one

4.Listen audio book while cooking,jogging and before sleep(though I always feel hard to concentrate)

5.Shorten my cooking time, cook 2 meals a time(eat one and store one in frige)

6.Have to sleep late,coffee and tea to support

........................................


Do you have any other suggestion?


I often search or idlely walk in the library to find books without any plan. Beacuse I find it quite exicited to do so: if I unexpectedly find a good book I will feel extrat happy. So I may read some books out of most reader's list. But, so what?haha~~~~

2 条评论:

  1. It sounds good~~ Especially during the limited time we want to read more~ But remember that you should not read when you are working even though you have nothing to do at the time.


    PS: hah, I have the same "bad habit" to you for the 2nd point! I am not only reading but also playing the Mobile Phone game……

    回复删除
  2. haha,I am so busy at work and have no time to even think of the books~~~

    回复删除